Monday 2 December 2013

Dinosaur Designs

I have always loved Dinosaur Designs, admired Louise Olsen and Stephen Ormandy (you can find out more about them here) and been happy that their work is made in Australia. On the weekend I ordered a necklace, bangle and ring sizer, and TODAY they arrived! Wow, I'm so impressed. I've got some photos of the unboxing : )


I love the care taken with the packaging. The box was really light, but well secured.


Full of foam bits!


So well packaged!


I'm beyond happy with my beautiful present to myself :)


 So beautiful, felt like Christmas!


I bought the Boulder Bangle in Red - it was the last one in stock on their website and I think it has been discontinued. I paid $65. There are still some left in the Tomato colour. Link below.




Next package! Again so beautifully and stylishly wrapped and packed!


Just gorgeous, love how the wrapping matches the colours of the jewellery!


I'm loving the little calico bag the necklace came in!


The card gives you some info on how to care for your pieces as well as keeping a record of your purchase. You have 2 weeks to return items in the original condition!


This is the Collage & Choker - Yellow, Lilac, Duck Egg & Green. It cost $220. The link to all their new products is here.

I just HAD to try on this gorgeous thing! Even though my top clashed with the colours, you can see the colours really well! Isn't it just beautiful!


The last item I ordered was a free Ring Sizer to help me determine which size ring I need to order. Again this was beautifully packaged in a Dinosaur Designs branded envelope. Class all the way!


 On my christmas wish list from Santa is 

I've got a few outfits planned wearing these pieces. I live my life with the aim to "exceed expectations", so when I'm at work or home I aim to exceed the expectations of myself and those around me, and sometimes, just sometimes other people do it to me! I'm so in love with these pieces!! 

Love xx

Please note all pieces were purchased by me and all opinions are my honest views : )

No comments:

Post a Comment